Had a total loss or write-off claim?
Here’s where Vehicle Replacement Solutions (VRS) can help take the stress away and make the process of finding a replacement vehicle as easy and straight forward as possible.
Following a total loss or write-off of a vehicle after an accident VRS provides a service to customers to source a replacement vehicle regardless of the make, model or customer budget. They provide support and step-by-step guidance throughout the whole process of replacing your vehicle.
When you’ve been advised that your claim will result in a total loss/write-of we’re here to help and will offer you the option of using Vehicle Replacement Solutions (VRS). VRS provides a bespoke service for you to source a replacement vehicle regardless of the make, model or your budget. The team provide support and step-by-step guidance throughout the whole process of replacing your vehicle.
What happens after I get my valuation?
When your insurance engineer has confirmed your vehicle has been written off you will be given a valuation and introduced to the Vehicle Replacement Team. They will contact you within 4 working hours to discuss your vehicle needs, options and requirements. They take care of your Insurance Policy too making sure it covers your courtesy and replacement vehicle for you as well.
What’s on offer?
- Access to vehicles from VRS on their website via a unique code bespoke to the vehicle you are looking for
- Choice of thousands of vehicles available for immediate delivery
- Convenient ‘Delivery to your door service’ across the UK
- Finance options and quotations which match or better your previous rate
- Settlement of all existing finance
- Use of a courtesy car until your new vehicle is sourced and delivered
- All vehicles have a minimum of 12 months’ warranty, are HPI checked and prepared to main dealer standard
What’s in it for me?
- An easy, convenient and hassle free way to source a replacement car – from the comfort of your home – all in one place. VRS provide a unique code to access vehicles on their website, bespoke to the vehicle you are looking for
- Once you’ve chosen a replacement vehicle to suit your needs, the team at VRS will talk you through finance options and provide quotations for you. They are often able to provide enhanced terms for finance which probably match or better your previous rate and make sure all existing finance is settled- We’ll keep you on the road with the use of a courtesy car until your new vehicle is sourced and delivered. VRS also keep your insurance agent up to date with these details to save you the bother
- There’s also a ‘delivery to your door service’ across the UK, with your replacement vehicle delivered to a location convenient to you, such as to your home or work. When your replacement vehicle is delivered, your courtesy car is taken away – providing a true ‘one-stop-shop’ for your replacement vehicle needs
- What’s more, all vehicles have a minimum of 12 months’ warranty, are HPI checked and prepared to main dealer standard too